Staithes Holiday Cottage: Beaumont House
Step back in time for a relaxing break in the beautiful old fishing village of Staithes on the Yorkshire coast. Explore Staithes’ cobbled streets and winding alleyways, the beach, the museum, the art gallery, the excellent pubs and cafes. Perfect centrally-heated, 3 bedroom self-catering cottage for a family seaside holiday, a romantic break, or a lovely base for a walking holiday in the North York Moors National Park.and the Cleveland Way.
- Sleeps 2 to 6 (+ cot) in comfortable, well-equipped self-catering accommodation
- Family-friendly cottage in the beautiful ancient fishing village of Staithes
- Very good value rates for weekly holiday lets or short breaks from two nights upwards. Late availability deals.
- Inclusive prices, including all logs, fuel, utilities, bedlinen and houselinen
- Free WIFI, flat screen TVs, DVD, VCR, CD player, I-pod port, small library
- Central heating Woodburning/Multifuel Stove
- Washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer
- Centre of Staithes village: close to beach, shops, pubs, cafes, art gallery, museum
- Grade II listed seaside cottage. Oak beams and period features
- Last minute Staithes breaks available.
- Staithes is the location for CBeebies children’s TV programmes, Old Jack’s Boat and Rockpool Tales
“Had a lovely time – fantastic cottage and location, what a great place …..have told our family and friends who will be in touch with you for a stay very soon ….will be in touch our selves for another stay…thank you very much for the wine and having the heating on ….J.S. ”